Price-list and terms of payment
General information for our guests:
- Half board in El Refugio comprises a sociable buffet breakfast and a two or three course dinner in the evening.
- Beverages not included in the price.
- We offer only double rooms. You can share a double room with a fellow traveller
or book a "half double room" (i.e.: You share a double room with another guest).
If you prefer your own room you need to pay a surcharge for single occupancy of 12,-€ per night.
- As an early booker you might have the opportunity to rent our bungalow: 2 separate bedrooms with 2 beds each, large living room and your own kitchen. When you booked one of our riding programmes (see below) and you would like to stay in our bungalow, this will be subject to extra charges.
- Minimum stay for overnight guests: 3 nights
- Please bring your own riding wear, we do not offer it.
If you don't travel in your own car or in a rented car, we will be happy to offer you our airport service or pick you up at / take you to the railway station or bus terminal at any time.
- Transfer to and from Alicante airport - horse farm "El Refugio": 55,- € per person
- Transfer to and from Alicante bus terminal or railway station - horse farm "El Refugio": 65,- € per person
- Transfer to and from Torrevieja bus terminal - horse farm "El Refugio":
20,- € per person
(There is a shuttle bus service directly to Alicante airport)
- Transfer to and from Guardamar bus terminal - horse farm "El Refugio":
10,- € per person
(There is a regular bus service to Alicante central bus station, not to the airport!)
Additional heating costs:
From october to march/april the rooms on our horse farm can be heated, if necessary. We use gas stoves. Costs will be calculated based on gas bottles used (current price per gas bottle 35,-€).
Terms of Payment:
- You can pay cash or by credit card/debit card.
- When making your reservation you need to pay a deposit of 150,- €.
- In case of bank transfers please make sure that you use the free SEPA transfer in Euros; transfers from EU countries to Spain are no foreign bank transfers!
- When sending money from non-EU countries please ensure to bear the costs incurred. All banking fees imposed on us will be added to the price!